Rose Gardens and Minefields



A Literary Bhel Puri.. I never came across such type of collection, so I was quite excited. Its a collection of Poems and Stories. Though I am not that much fond of poems, poems by author will left you with mixed emotions.
I personally love scientific fantasies / stories, so I love the scientific short stories. These stories really keep you thinking about current conditions.
Essays on Maoist, terrorism, patriotism, women, AMCHI Mumbai are really very good.
All in all, This is such a collection where you don't have to start reading from first page. You can anywhere, anytime open a book and start reading. Its a best witty collection I can say.
(This book reminds me of Marathi book - वपुर्झा).
I read this book while traveling to my hometown in one sitting and it kept me thinking all the subjects touched by this 'A Literary Bhel Puri'....

Special Note: feeling lucky to get author's autograph.. It's the benefit working in same organization 🙌🙏


From My Book Shelf : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204898006761158&l=e2662362d5

BookGanga : http://www.bookganga.com/eBooks/Books/Details/5464560078271402008




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

गोफ - गौरी देशपांडे

एकेक पान गळावया - गौरी देशपांडे

भिन्न - कविता महाजन