Call from Unknown number


Day before yesterday, I got the call from unknown no. +919547262510 Saying he is calling from bank.
  Below is the conversion -

Unkown - "Hello madam, I am calling from bank. Your ATM is is going to expire this month."
  Me - "You are calling from which bank?"
  Unknown - "I am the head of RBI, name VIJAY <surname>** ** (Actually I forgot  the surname he had told) Your bank card will expire  soon. So I called you."
  Me - "Card of which bank?"
  Unkown - "Madam, why don't you understand. I am the head of RBI."
  Me - (in louder & angry tone) "You might be the head, but you should tell me the card of which bank you are talking about so that I'll tell u its going to expire or not...."

And he hanged the phone...

Somedays ago, I read the news regarding the same. That people are getting call from unknown number & asking for bank & card details. And many people get empty bank accounts after that. This happened to employees of Indian Railways(Mumbai Local train).
  So I was aware of it already.

I checked same number on TRUECALLER, got the name as BANK IN..

I am requesting you all that be alert & make others aware of it.

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

गोफ - गौरी देशपांडे

एकेक पान गळावया - गौरी देशपांडे

भिन्न - कविता महाजन